Z.comTH Pre-Pay Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Application)
- 1.Z.com Pre-Pay Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms”) are special provisions set forth by NetDesign Host Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “company”) for the Z.com Master Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “MSA”). This applies to members who use this service, Z.com Pre-Pay.
- 2.These terms are assumed to be part of the MSA. In the event that any of these terms are inconsistent or infringe upon the MSA, these terms take precedence in respect to the use of Z.com Pre-Pay.
Article 2 (Definition of Terminologies)
The terminologies used in the terms have their meaning set forth in the original contract in addition to the provisions within each of the following.
- (1)“Z.com Pre-Pay” is a prepaid payment method issued by the company. It may only be used for the payment of fees for Domain Registration, Cloud services, SSL service, Shopup Service, or other related incidental services provided under the name “Z.com”
- (2)The “Control Panel” is provided for members by this company for use with this service. It is an administrative tool containing membership information, etc. for the purpose of Z.com Pre-Pay only.
Article 3 (Z.com Pre-Pay)
- 1.Members must add minimum 100THB to Z.com Pre-Pay at the time of every purchase. Pre-pay amounts are exclusive of VAT 7%.
- 2.Z.com Pre-Pay has a limit per membership of 999,999THB. It should be noted that the company may subject specific members to separate determinations of pre-charge amounts for purchase maximums for Z.com Pre-Pay and ownership ceiling amounts when using this service.
- 3.Minors under the age of 18 cannot purchase Z.com Pre-Pay without the consent of a parent or a guardian. A minor under the age of 18 must get the consent of a parent or a guardian in advance before purchasing Z.com Pre-Pay. It should be noted that the company assumes the member has been given consent if he/she is using Z.com Pre-Pay.
- 4.The member must use a payment method approved by the company to purchase Z.com Pre-Pay. The member is responsible for any transfer fees or other costs relating to the purchase.
- 5.Z.com Pre-Pay will not accept any responsibility for disputes that arise between members and third parties.
Article 4 (Using Z.com Pre-Pay)
- 1.If a member chooses to use Z.com Pre-Pay as a payment method for paying service charges, the amount equivalent to the fees, etc. will be deducted from the Z.com Pre-Pay balance on the due date of the fees, etc.
- 2.If a member holds a Z.com Pre-Pay with a different date of purchase, the balance from the one with older date will be used first.
- 3.The company, in accordance with this section, will not accept any responsibility for the results and/or damages that occur to a member or a third party in the event that the member pays for the usage of Z.com Pre-Pay and Z.com Pre-Pay is not refunded, or the usage is not canceled, etc. However, if a member mistakenly uses Z.com Pre-Pay to pay for usage charges, etc. for the service, the relevant appropriated Z.com Pre-Pays will be refunded to the member.
- 4.The company assumes that Z.com Pre-Pay is being used by the membership holder when Z.com Pre-Pay is being used.
- 5.If a member has pre-charged less than the amount required, he/she must switch to another means of payment to the provisions of the company, purchase a new Z.com Pre-Pay in an amount equal to the difference, or pre-charge the required amount by midnight on the day of the occurrence. It should be noted that even if the member changes over to another means of payment, if there is a balance left on Z.com Pre-Pay, usage fees of this service will be deducted from Z.com Pre-Pay until its balance becomes 0 THB.
- 6.If a member does not purchase a new Z.com Pre-Pay for an amount equal to the difference of the balance of the Z.com Pre-Pay and pre-charge amount required, or if the member does not perform the procedure of switching to another means of payment to the provisions of the company, the company can take measures in addition to the provisions of Article 7 and suspend the service. In addition, if the member has not taken measures by the date the company specifies, it is assumed that membership cancellation can be enacted. The company does not assume any responsibility for any resulting damage to the member or a third party by taking these measures.
Article 5 (Z.com Pre-Pay Balance Confirmation)
Z.com Pre-Pay balances can be checked through the control panel.
Article 6 (Expiration Date)
- 1.Z.com Pre-Pay expires two years after the member stops using all services.
- 2.In spite of the preceding paragraph, if a member unsubscribes or loses his/her membership for reasons attributable to the member, all unused balance on the member’s Z.com Pre-Pay shall disappear. The company does not assume any responsibility for resulting damages caused to a member or a third party by the disappearance of the balance.
Article 7 (Usage Restrictions)
1It is assumed that the company, if any of the following is applicable, can stop and revoke the use of Z.com Pre-Pay.
- (1)If a member violates the MSA or these terms
- (2)In addition to the above, the company may stop or revoke the use of Z.com Pre-Pay for any reason deemed substantial
- 2The company has taken the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph and thus does not assume any responsibility for resulting damages caused to a member or a third party.
Article 8 (Prohibition of Transfers)
It is assumed that members will not transfer, loan, give, buy or sell, or take part in any other form of disposing of their Z.com Pre-Pay to third parties (including other members).
Article 9 (Refunds)
- 1The company, as a general rule, will absolutely not provide refunds or cash, etc. The member is not able to sue or proceed any legal actions against the company.
2In spite of the preceding paragraph, the company, where applicable in any of the following, may issue a refund of Z.com Pre-Pay based on laws relating to payment settlement or other relevant laws and regulations.
- (1)If a whole or part of Z.com Pre-Pay’s issuing service is terminated (unless due to company split, transfer, or mergers wherein the business of taking over issuance has been made)
- (2)If we determine that the use of Z.com Pre-Pay has become extremely difficult due to membership limitations.
- (3)In addition to the preceding items, if the company determines that a refund is reasonable based on the settlement method, etc. The refundable amount will be finalized under the company’s sole discretion.
Article 10 (Invalidation)
If the relevant Z.com Pre-Pay falls under any of the following it will be considered null and void.
- (1)Z.com Pre-Pay was obtained through unauthorized or improper means
- (2)A forged and/or altered Z.com Pre-Pay
Article 11 (Cancellation and Suspension)
1It is assumed that the company, if applicable in any of the following, reserves the right to suspend or cancel a purchase, issuance, or use of Z.com Pre-Pay without having to give advanced notice to a member.
- (1)If there is a situation beyond reasonable control of the company that occurs or could possibly occur, such as natural disasters, epidemics, radioactive contamination, large-scale pollution, or others
- (2)If for any unavoidable reasons failure occurs due to construction, maintenance on telecommunications equipment, or others
- (3)If laws and regulations (including, but not limited to, fund transfer methods, etc.) have been enacted
- 2The company does not assume any responsibility for any resulting damage to members or third parties by measures taken in the preceding paragraphs.
Article 12 (Discontinuation)
The company assumes that we can discontinue all or parts of Z.com Pre-Pay at our sole discretion.
Article 13 (Changes to the terms)
- 1.The company reserves the right to change/amend the terms at any time as it deems appropriate at the company’s sole discretion.
- 2.The last revised version of the terms will be posted on the Z.com website.
- 3.As a member, it is the member’s sole responsibility to keep informed of any such changes or amendments.
- 4.If the member does not agree to be bound by the last revised version of the terms, the member can determine not to use Z.com Pre-Pay service.
This agreement shall be in effect from September 14th 2016